The SSRC has active projects in archival storage, scalable distributed indexing and non-hierarchical file systems, large-scale distributed storage systems, file systems for next-generation storage devices, and data deduplication. We also have particular focus in cross-cutting issues such as security and reliability in file and storage systems. You're encouraged to browse a full list of our projects and explore the research that the SSRC has done since 2001.
Prospective graduate students
Applications for graduate school at UC Santa Cruz are due at the end of each calendar year. We have lots of information available online for prospective graduate students.
Learn more about the SSRC
There are many ways to learn more about the SSRC and the research we're doing here at UC Santa Cruz.
- Browse the SSRC web site
- Subscribe to one or more RSS feeds (see the links in the upper left corner of the page)
- Contact SSRC faculty, students, or staff
- Attend an SSRC seminar or other event—all are open to the public unless otherwise indicated.
- Browse past events from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Visit the SSRC group on LinkedIn